Saturday, January 31, 2009

Have Faith

The other day I was at church and visiting with my little friend John.  Now john has Hotchkins disease and he was back at church for the first time since starting treatment.  I remember saying to him,  the hardest part about having faith is having faith.  Now I have Celiacs disease and am very allergic to flour.  However I have communion on a regular basis.  I have to have faith that the bread (body of Christ) has truly been transformed or I will get very sick.  I can say with glory to GOD that i never get sick from communing.  This takes a lot of faith.  I hope he understood what i said because he was going to commune and was very afraid of getting germs from other communers.  Who would think of that but I believe that GOD does what GOD does and that takes a lot of faith.  So the hardest part of having faith can truly be the hardest part of having faith in GOD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yet another proof that what looks like bread is the Bread of Life and that which looks like wine is the Blood of Christ.

Glory to God!